Sunday 27 June 2021

Water Awareness

 Hello. On June 8th we went to the pools for the start of Water Awareness. We went onto a bus but the girls were going to come after us. When we got there and we went inside it was loud like LOUD. 

I liked the part when I was floating on my back because I had never done that before and I didn't think I could do it. I also had to use the board to hold onto and kick my legs straight and fast. It was fun. At the end of the lessons we had to do a manu where we make a bomb jump into the water. I made a big splash.

This photo is me and some of the boys in the boat. We had to fall off the boat backwards into the water.




2 comments:

  1. Nice One Mike. Like your Blog Post. Can't wait for another blog.

    Cheers
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Michael, Thank you for sharing your story about our Water Awareness swimming lessons. I like that you tell us that floating on your back was a new skill that you learned. Well done! You and your friends look like you are having great fun in the boat! Good job, Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.