Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha in my whanau

Aroha in my whanau


I love my family so much because they are fun and kind to me. I even like it when my sister does kind things for me like makes me food and takes me to school. I feel safe.


I remember one day when these girls were mean to me. I called my brother to come and then he helped me. He took the phone that I was playing on and talked to them. He sorted it out.


I love it when my dad gets me special things, just for me. My mum makes me happy too and she is special. 


My favourite whanau saying is: “The family that sticks together, stays together.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                                                                  Michael



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Michael, I really enjoyed reading your blog, Aroha In My Whanau. Your family sound like a very loving and caring whanau. Your favourite aroha symbol is very eye-catching. Great job, Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.